Ross Molina Oliveros, P.C. partners with clients from the outset of any project to help establish and accomplish strategic goals.
Because our firm has represented both condemning authorities and landowners, we understand both sides of every issue and provide comprehensive guidance. We recognize that timely possession is essential to our clients, and work hard to provide immediate responses when issues arise.
Our practice extends across Texas and includes work on the following:
• Extensive oil and gas pipeline projects in all parts of Texas.
• Highway expansion projects in Northeast, South and Central Texas.
• Hundreds of miles of real estate acquisitions in West and South Texas.
• Drafting and negotiating pipeline right-of-way agreements in Texas.
• Drafting and negotiating agreements for the transportation, processing and marketing of oil, gas and natural gas liquids.
• Large-scale electrical transmission lines and water and sewer lines in Central Texas, including Austin, San Antonio, and the surrounding areas.
Our attorneys are experienced at every level of eminent domain, right-of-way, and real estate litigation and acquisition, whether at special commissioners’ hearings (the administrative phase), the trial court level, or on appeal. Our attorneys have drafted and negotiated a broad variety of real estate documents, including purchase and sale agreements, easements, leases, and title review. We have also provided research on cutting-edge legislative issues, including being asked by the Attorney General of Texas for advice on the landowner's bill of rights promulgated by that office.
Our attorneys are also experienced in general real estate litigation. Our practice has allowed us to develop a strong foundation for any real estate litigation issue, including:
• Easement rights
• Vested rights
• Lease disputes
• Real estate development issues
• General landowner/tenant issues